We are always looking for ambitious people to join our award winning team.
Digital Marketing Executive
Responsibilities will include;
· Creating and pitching marketing activity to senior management which will drive engagement with the brand and footfall on site
· Content creation and copy writing responsibilities
· Marketing schedule creation and management, both for production and delivery of campaigns
· Measuring effectiveness of campaigns and involvement in ROI meetings with management
· Day-to-day management of the business online branding and direct marketing – via website and social media
· Utilise our agencies and marketing partners to deliver results as cost effectively as possible
· Deliver a strong and consistent brand image across all online platforms
A competitive salary package of £20,000-£23,000 p/a (depending upon experience) is on offer, along with the following additional opportunities and benefits:
· An opportunity to further your career and experience managerial responsibilities
· An opportunity to take ownership of campaigns and follow through to analysing effectiveness
· Competitive benefits package in line with our company policy
Have experience working for a UK-based motor sales company (on dealership or head-office) with specific remit for delivering a digital/online marketing strategy. It is essential you are a can-do individual, with a positive attitude and a determination to continuously learn and improve. Ideally you would be able to:
· Demonstrate a basic understanding of the marketing mix and successful marketing strategy pertaining to the motor industry in the UK
· Demonstrate an in depth understanding of online marketing platforms, especially with regards to growing social media engagement and influence
· Provide benchmark statistics for previous campaigns you have been involved in, to aid budget setting and ROI forecasting
· Design and deliver a consistent brand image across all platforms
· Work with colleagues and external consultants to promote and drive footfall for physical showroom sales events
· Demonstrate a willingness to take on additional responsibility over time and broaden your knowledge and skills within this role
Forward your CV to Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Service Manager/ Workshop Controller
We are looking for an Assistant Service Manager / Workshop Controller at our busy Car Supermarket based in Scunthorpe.
We are a large family owned car supermarket selling between 250 to 300 vehicles per month. We have a strong relationship with manufacturers we represent and a passion for “driving excellence” in all that we do, ensuring we connect with both internal and external customers and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities within this role will include:-
- Assisting and overseeing a team of Vehicle Technicians including Diagnostic work.
- Liaising with customers, dealing with any issues in the appropriate manner
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure smooth running of the business
- Advising the customer on any repairs issues and cost, gaining authority for any additional work, service and warranties.
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Assisting the Service Manager in the day to day running of what can be a busy and demanding environment
- Monitoring Technicians Efficiencies
Candidates should possess the following –
- Recent Automotive main dealer / car supermarket experience with a stable job history
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team leader
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Excellent working environment and conditions
- 20 days holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Forward your CV to email@example.com
Due to increase in business, Eddie Wright Car Supermarket are looking to add a Bodyshop Prepper to their already existing team.
On offer are excellent working conditions, free parking, top rates of pay and an immediate start.
For a confidential chat, contact James Craggs or Matthew Spencer on 01724 270755.