We are always looking for ambitious people to join our award winning team.
Assistant Service Manager/ Workshop Controller
We are looking for an Assistant Service Manager / Workshop Controller at our busy Car Supermarket based in Scunthorpe.
We are a large family owned car supermarket selling between 250 to 300 vehicles per month. We have a strong relationship with manufacturers we represent and a passion for “driving excellence” in all that we do, ensuring we connect with both internal and external customers and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities within this role will include:-
- Assisting and overseeing a team of Vehicle Technicians including Diagnostic work.
- Liaising with customers, dealing with any issues in the appropriate manner
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure smooth running of the business
- Advising the customer on any repairs issues and cost, gaining authority for any additional work, service and warranties.
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Assisting the Service Manager in the day to day running of what can be a busy and demanding environment
- Monitoring Technicians Efficiencies
Candidates should possess the following –
- Recent Automotive main dealer / car supermarket experience with a stable job history
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team leader
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Excellent working environment and conditions
- 20 days holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to increase in business, Eddie Wright Car Supermarket are looking to add a Bodyshop Prepper to their already existing team.
On offer are excellent working conditions, free parking, top rates of pay and an immediate start.
For a confidential chat, contact James Craggs or Matthew Spencer on 01724 270755.