We are always looking for ambitious people to join our award winning team.
If you feel you want to join us, please call on 01724 270755 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Management Accountant
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join our busy accounts team at this family run Car Supermarket. This is a fast paced role in a growing business selling several hundred vehicles each month. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the Motor Trade, and will have already worked in a similar role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Carry out a physical stock-take on a monthly basis
Reconciliation of balance sheet nominal accounts
Produce accurate monthly management accounts for approval by the Management Accountant
Provide the Directors with information and reports, meeting agreed deadlines
Preparation of the cash flow forecast
Support the Management Accountant in all areas within the accounts department
What we’re looking for:
Knowledge of CDK/Kerridge (preferred)
Experience of working within a similar role in a motor trade environment (preferred)
Excellent excel skills (required)
Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and meet deadline (required)
Ability to learn now software and systems, and show enthusiasm for change (required)
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team in one of the largest independently owned car supermarkets in the North. Our employees are at the heart of our business, driving our aim to provide the best customer experience in the industry. Come and join our family on the journey!
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Reporting to the Directors, the role involves:
- Providing a full administrative support within HR function
- Keeping accurate records of employee’s details in accordance to GDPR
- Creating and updating employee contracts
- Assisting management with disciplinary investigations and grievances
- Creating various departmental reports including absences, staff rotas, organising cover and assisting supervisors with return to work meetings
- Assisting with recruitment
- Maintaining training and Health & Safety records
- Must have experience working as a HR Assistant/PA or be in a supporting role with similar responsibilities
- Must have a discrete and confidential nature with self-motivation, resilience and positivity
- Must have the ability to work at a fast pace to deadlines with a multitude of responsibilities
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be calm under pressure
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Should be highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
If you feel you would like to join our family team, please forward your CV, with covering letter, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stacey on 01724 270755.